Monday, December 10, 2012

Video Shopping Haul & Gossip Girl Party!

Happy Monday everyone! I decided to do a video shopping haul last night featuring items that I bought on Black Friday & Cyber Monday. Unlike most hauls a lot of the items that I bought I'm actually going to be returning, but I thought that it might be interesting to hear about the quality of some of the pieces. I purchased items from Asos, Target, & a Beauty Store (which includes my FAVORITE hair product everrrr, hope you like it :)

I also wanted to share some super duper exciting news with all of you .. I'm going to be hosting a Gossip Girl viewing party at the Renaissance Hotel this upcoming Monday the 17th! There's going to be tons of fabulous attendees dressed as their favorite characters, as well as giveaways & tons of other fun stuff <3 Below is the official invite, hope to see all of you there!! Here's the link to RSVP 

1 comment:

  1. Your party sounds fabulous! I can't wait to see photos! xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3