Friday, December 7, 2012

T-Minus 37 Days

It's FRIIIIIIIDAY!! I'm sure you were already well aware of that, but now I'm going to make you really jealous (don't hate me too much).  With everyday this weather drops to an even lower unbearable temperature I get more excited that I'm going to be leaving for a warm tropical vacation in 37 days :) It has been 2 years since David & I have been on a vacation (pics here & here) & we've both been patiently waiting for what seems like forever. Anyways, I'm so excited for sand, sun, warm weather, bright outfit, & bare feet that I decided to do one of my little inspiration boards! To see the links to all the pictures just click on on it :)
Vacation Time!
PS: If you're wondering where we're going here's the itinerary- Fly into Miami, Cruise to the Bahamas, St. Thomas, Puerto Rico, & Grank Turk, followed by 2 days in South Beach!! Ahhh can it be January 13th already?! If any of you have been to any of these places I would love to hear about it :)

3 comments:

  1. Good for ya'll! I am jealous as I would love to go on vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so fantastic! You are going to have so much fun. It sounds like the perfect January trip!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3