Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Sheep VS. Leopard

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas or whatever holiday you choose to celebrate! I was in Ohio visiting my family a couple days before Christmas & snapped a couple of pictures of what I wore to my family's Christmas lunch. It was so great getting to see my Dad's side of the family as well as a bunch of old friends who kept me laughing late into the night :) I'm also excited to share with you my Christmas present from my little sister, a sheep sweater!! 
Sweater-OLD NAVY, Necklace-KOHLS, Bracelet-KOHLS, Flats-TARGET
I had to share this picture of my sweet Grandma because she really is quite amazing & at 93 years old she continues to carry herself with such grace & love! So happy that I got to go home for a bit, but I'm glad to be back in my little apartment & look through all my presents again :) 

PS: I had to throw in that picture of my Mom making a pig face in the window to show all of you where I get my silliness from!

3 comments:

  1. 93!? Don't you just love that sweater it's becoming my favorite now! I want more animal sweaters!!! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sheep sweater. Your grandma is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3