Friday, December 7, 2012

Inner Animal

Thursday night I attended an event at the Clarendon South Moon Under celebrating their newest Video Look Book staring some of my favorite DMV bloggers! I will be sharing more on the event in another post, but wanted to share with you what I wore for the night :) My hair looks a but crazy since I came strait to the event from work, not to mention I need a haircut like no one has ever needed a haircut before! I just keep putting it off because I'm afraid that they're going to cut too much off .. insert the dramatic horrible childhood haircut horror story.
Vest-THRIFTED, Sweater-H&M, Leggings-RIVER ISLAND, Boots-MADDEN GIRL

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! I think I'm going to try & make a video shopping haul for tomorrow featuring some of the stuff that I scored on Black Friday. 

PS: Thanks so much for taking my pictures & keeping me company on the ride home Vivi <3

2 comments:

  1. No problemo, Wave! And like I told you at the event, great look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, love that vest! Once again, cannot believe it's thrifted! Looks great with those leopard pants!


    Jamie
    forevereightyone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3