Monday, December 17, 2012

Future Plans

With the year coming to an end I'm enjoying looking back on all that has happened in these past 12 months. Now with 2013 inching closer every day I have some new fun things to look forward to! I can't wait to bring all of you along for the ride :)
Count Down!
I'd love to hear what exciting plans you have for New Year as well as how you'll be bringing it in! I still don't know exactly what we're doing, but I do know that I will be wearing something fun & festive <3

PS: Make sure to come out to the Renaissance Hotel tonight to celebrate Gossip Girl & dress like your favorite character!! For more info about tonight's festivities check out the Eventbrite page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3