Sunday, December 16, 2012

A WEDGE Filled Weekend

Yes, I've been talking about purchasing a pair of wedge sneakers for some time now case in point-this post. I finally took the plunge & ordered an all black pair from Target on Cyber Monday for $30.00! When I first got to see them in person & try them on I was a bit unsure about if they were really "me", but that worry quickly dissolved :) They seriously are so perfect for the weekend & go with EVERYYYTHING! I wore them twice this weekend once for a birthday party & below for Christmas shopping & late night happy hour with David. When I thrifted this jacket a couple of weeks ago I had no idea just how much use I would get out of it, in other words everyone needs to go out & get a printed coat! 
Jacket-THRIFTED, Scarf-THRIFTED, Cardigan-OLD NAVY, Shoes-TARGET


Also, just a quick reminder to all of you that tomorrow night [[Monday 17]] is the Gossip Girl Viewing Party at the Renaissance Hotel in D.C., hope to see you all there!!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute shoes! Like the Ash wedges. I love 'em :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3