Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 A Year in Review!

Here's a quick little recap of this past year's highlights!
It started out with a feature in the Washingtonian, so glad I was able to be a part of it :)

This year was definitely the year of the TOP KNOT, both braided & sock bun [1/2]

Had such a fun time attending my first FNO Georgetown with wonderful friends!

I made these shorts from thrifted jeans & they quickly became my summer staple[1/2]

Had such a fun time co-hosting the Gossip Girl farewell party earlier this month.

I've had a lot of fun experimenting with lipsticks this year & I'm building quite the arsenal!

I've made so many great memories at the LPM Loft & had so many laughs with these ladies <3

Looking forward to many more D.I.Y. projects this year! [1/2/3/4]

One of my favorite features on the blog Tasty Tuesday, where I get my foodie on. [Shrimp & Grits]

One of my biggest life changes this year was that David & I moved into our first Apartment! I can't believe that it's already been a year & that we're already on planning on moving to a different apartment  in February :) My goal for the new apartment is to do a better job of making it feel like a home & keeping it better organized .. we'll see how that goes.

Can't wait to see all the beauty & experiences 2013 has up its' sleeve <3 Party Safely tonight!!

PS: You still have time to enter my giveaway!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on a great year Waverly! You looked so amazing at the Gossip Girl party! See you soon xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3