Friday, November 30, 2012

Winter Watermelon

This post is pretty much an ode to my wonderful green skirt! I bought this skirt at my FAVORITE thrift store (Value Village on 450) almost two years ago for around $3.00 & the only alteration I had to make on it was shortening it an inch or two in length. This little skirt is surprisingly versatile which is great because in the warmer months I pretty much live in it .. need proof I've got it here, here, & here :) When I was deciding what to wear to the Red Sprinkle Pop Up Beauty Event I noticed my poor little neglected skirt in a far corner of my closet. At first I didn't think that the skirt was appropriate for the chilly weather we've been experiencing, but after pairing it with a cute sweater & some cozy tights it worked out just fine!
Sweater- OLD NAVY, Skirt-THRIFTED, Necklace-THRIFTED, Tights-NYC&CO, Booties-THRIFTED

Ughhh the lighting in my apartment sucks, do any of you have any tips on how to take brighter & better pictures in your apartment with limited space?! I love posting outfit photos, but I really want to work on getting better quality photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3