Thursday, November 29, 2012

T-Shirt Tuxedo

Quick little outfit post on what I wore last Friday for a impromptu date with David. I was planning on dressing casual for our little ron de vous in a t-shirt & jeans until I saw that David had already dressed up a bit more. I was trying to think of a way to "dress up" my outfit without having to completely change. First I added a statement necklace since that's the easiest way to amp up a plain look. Next, I added a fitted black blazer to up my chic levels :) To see another way to style a blazer with a casual t-shirt check out this post!
 



Blazer-THRIFTED, Tee-H&M, Necklace-CHARMING CHARLIES, Jeans-GARAGE, Flats-TARGET
Casual Chic

1 comment:

  1. How do you make those totally awesome spreads, mang? I really would love to do stuff like that for my blog, some tips?

    I love how you were like erggh, im too lazy to change, im just gonna snazz up this outfit!

    I too, am a fan of blazers with flats, such a chic way to dress up a casual outfit.

    of course, you'll look hawt in anything. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3