Saturday, November 10, 2012

Ox Blood & Snakeskin

Last Thursday I had the pleasure of attending Meg Biram's celebration for her 5 years of blogging & the launching of her new site www.megbiram.com. It was a great evening filled with friends, fabulous clothes, & tons of goodies! I'm going to do a separate post on the event itself, so for now I leave you with what I wore for the night :) I also want to apologize in advance for the quality of the pictures, my camera was making everything yellow so I had to use my iphone. I bought these jeans two weekends ago at the Arundel Mills Trend Report from Not Your Daughter's Jeans & so far all I can say is that these are by far my most comfy pair of jeans! I decided to go for a dark vampire statement lip & my usual go to necklace. When in doubt choose a bold lipstick & at least one eye catching piece of jewelry <3


Blouse-GIFTED, Necklace-THRIFTED, Jeans-NYDJ, Booties-JESSICA SIMPSON

1 comment:

  1. nice dresses, ausome models i found in this blog

    http://apblood.co.in/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3