Saturday, November 24, 2012

M.I.A. due to Turkey Day

Hey lovely readers! I'm sorry I've been a bit behind on the blogging scene, but don't worry I've got some good stuff in store :) I hope that you all got to spend time with your families & eat lots of yummy food over the past couple of days .. not to mention some Black Friday shopping! I definitely participated in all 3 & will be hitting the gym once I can get off the couch lol.
David's mom always hooks it up in the kitchen, especially on holidays!! 
Courses: 
1-Curried Butternut Squash & Corn Soup
2-Mixed Greens Salad with Pears, Pecans, & Cranberries in a Raspberry Vinaigrette
3-Turkey, Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Sweet Potatoes, Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Mushrooms, & Tons of Gravy :)
4-Pumpkin Cheesecake .. enough said
The only Black Friday shopping I did wasn't actually on Friday .. I decided I didn't have energy for the crazies. Thursday night David & I swung by Target on our way home from his parents. I ended up getting some "necessities" my favorite mascara by Rimmel, an external hard drive (to keep track of past posts), & 2 of the funniest movies ever :)  
 I have so much to be grateful for in my life, most importantly my loving & supportive husband who truly is my best friend. We got to go on a couple of dates this weekend & see the new movie The Silver Linings Playbook & it really was so great to just spend some time together. If you're married no matter how long it has been always make sure to take time away from the world just to appreciate each other :)

1 comment:

  1. This is what I have to say about this post:

    1. First off, your mom-in-law cook like a BEAST! I am still itching to get inside her kitchen ONCE. PWEASE invite me over for dinnah!

    2. I LOVE those two movies- i swear, for someone who's not even that much into comedy flicks, Horrible Bosses and Bridesmaids nearly made me pee my pants. Which means that Wavey's got good taste!

    3. I love posts that feature you and David. It's so cute how you are married but totally look like you're in the courting phase of love. Which is pretty hard to do!

    4. I adore YOU. Your blog is so adorbs b/c it just radiates effervescence and that special "Wavey effect" that is pretty much unparallel. Keep up all things amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3