Monday, November 19, 2012

Meg Biram Anniversary Event

I know that I'm really behind on posting this recap from the Wink event (outfit post here), and I almost didn't post it because the quality of the pictures are a little rough .. so bare with me please :) Two Thursdays ago Meg Biram celebrated 5 years of blogging as well as the launch of her new website MegBiram.com. This was my first time meeting Meg in person even though I'd heard a lot about her especially since she was one of the first DC bloggers. The anniversary festivities were held at Wink Boutique in Georgetown where the champagne was flowing thanks to Total Wine & there were tons of delicious sweet treats from Whisked
It was another wonderful event filled with great company. lots of laughs, & even a party nail station. A huge thanks to Meg who was such a gracious host & Kendra Scott for the beautiful earrings that we each received in our goody bags :)

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3