Monday, November 12, 2012

Insta-Wavey

This 3 day weekend left us with plenty of time to do fun little extras around the house & with friends. I even practiced a couple new hairstyles & made baked brie for the first time :) I was pretty lazy today enjoying my day off & watching a lot of Homeland .. 4 episodes to be exact. I also got an outfit post completed & caught up on some blog reading, so at least I was a little productive today! What'd you ladies do this weekend with the extra day?
Braids for Days[post here]//Board Games & Cider with Friends//Beautiful Vintage Buttons
Gold Details for some D.I.Y.s//Delicious Baked Brie//Comfy Go-To Fall Outfit
Date night with my Love//Loaded Late Night Paninis//Running in the Woods   

I'd love to follow any of you that have Instagram, just leave your name in the comments :)
You can find me on Instagram @WaveeeyB <3

5 comments:

  1. OMG THE PANNI LOOKS AMAZING!!!! Love the shots

    xO
    -M

    Dayofmajor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm already following you :) How do you know Ashley & Natalie?!

      Delete
  3. Love your blog! I've been thinking about starting my own but am too scared to take the plunge. Follow me on instagram here: melissa92185

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog today - I'm new to the DC area, and it is SO awesome to find local blogs to follow. :) My IG is taylorbrooke327, and I'm going to start following you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3