Monday, November 5, 2012

Insta-Wavey

I know that it's been a while since I've done an "Insta-Wavey", but I really miss doing them so I'm going to try & do them more often :) I had a fun week & lazy weekend which was perfectly fine with me since it was soooo cold & windy the past 2 days. I can't believe Halloween has already slipped by & we're only 50 days away from Christmas!?! Ahhh, I need to start planning out Christmas Presents & buying stretchy maternity pants in preparation for Thanksgiving :)

1. Trick-or-Treating with the cutest little pirate everrr! I used my Army Jacket I purchased here for a  quick impromptu costume.

2. I'm not a huge candle person but ... OMG this is the most deeelishhious scented candle (I bought it in preparation for Sandy) Glade, "Apple Cinnamon" it's definitely getting me in the Christmas spirit!

3. My Pandora station as of lately has been filled with old classics including "On the Street Where You Live" which always reminds me of one of my all time favorite movies My Fair Lady <3

4. Pullled BBQ Pork Pupusas for a late night Happy Hour at Ceiba on K St. It seriously blew me away, so much so that I'm doing a review on it for tomorrow's Tasty Tuesdays post.

5. Duck Faces with Gina aka my Foodie Partner in Crime for Friday's HH feast :)

6. Homemade Saturday Brunch of Eggs, Ham, Toast, & Strawberries followed by countless episodes of Boardwalk Empire.

7. Last night I went on a last minute thrifting adventure with Trisha & we each scored some pretty exciting pieces .. more on that later!

8.Saturday night David & I went to BWW for a dinner date & to watch the DC United Playoff game. It was so crowded, but the potato wedges were worth the wait (I liked them more than the wings).

9. I was soooo sad that these adorable fern slippers were a size too small. How cute are they?! They were only $4.00!!!! I'm considering selling vintage & thrifted pieces on here, would any of you be interested in anything like that?

I hope that you all had enjoyable weekends, I can't wait to catch up on all my blog reading tonight :)
Also, if you have an instagram I'd love to follow you, just leave your name below (you can find me @WaveeeyB)!! 


1 comment:

  1. I love Instawavey. Almost as much as tasty Tuesday! I looove that camo jacket, I just ordered one on super sale :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3