Sunday, November 25, 2012

Glitter & Glam with Dew Drop

It's no secret to anyone that knows me that I love shopping, & I love it even more when it's "Free". I was so excited when Kristine from Dew Drop asked me to participate in her most recent Swap & Shop at the Hillyer Art Space. There was a wonderful turnout of swap participants & a huge selection of fabulous venders. It was really great getting to chat with the local venders & check out all their goods. The venders consisted of Bella Contessa Jewelry, Carnelian Boutique, Closet Junkie, EE Cuffs, Elan Renegade Vintage, Esther Woo Vintage, Gigee Marie, Rossi Modo, Syreeta C, French Toast Vintage, and The Glamour Mill.
Such a unique venue that housed all of the fun for the afternoon. 
[Left photo via Vivi]
I loved the sunglasses pictured above & ended up taking a pair of brown cat-eyed ones home! [photo via Naja Diamond]
Of course there was plenty of Red Bull & Sweet Treats to go around. These delicious cupcakes pictured above were from Sweet Destiny Boutique Bakery .. I won't tell you how many I ate :)
All the Swappers getting ready to find new treasures! [photo via Capital Style]
My fellow blogger/models for the day Meaghan of District Sparkle & Naja of From Combat Boots to Stilettos. I had such a fun time dressing up & hanging out with these gorgeous ladies
The stylish ladies of French Toast Vintage & unique handmade cuffs made by Veronica of EE Cuffs [right photo via Capital Style]
One of my all time FAVORITE vintage shops Elan Renegade Vintage, Courtney is such a sweetheart!
The lovely Trisha of Fashion According to the Menu & our hostess for the day Kristine of Dew Drop :)
Each of us got to put together a look for the runway using pieces from the swap as well as items from the venders. I had such a fantastic afternoon & scored some great pieces from the swap as well as a cute pair of sunnies from one of the venders. I want to say a huge thanks to Kristine for always being such a gracious hostess & for our gift bags with the adorable nail polish!

1 comment:

  1. hahah You look like a rockstar...seriously you go to the best events...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3