Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Casual Go-To Outfit

I love 3 day weekends & I love beautiful weather, so this past weekend was absolutely perfect! Since this week is pretty jam packed, I wanted to make sure that I got to spend some quality time with David this past weekend :) I decided to finally use the gift card I won in this post to go on an early dinner date with him in Bethesda at Haven Pizzeria Napoletano. The weather was in the mid 60's so a light sweater, scarf, & pants it was (accompanied by my trusty braided top-knot)!
Sweater- J. CREW (THRIFTED), Scarf- THRIFTED, Pants- LONDON JEAN, Shoes- CONVERSE
My handsome date <3 // Coal Oven Roasted Red Peppers with Prosciutto
The biggest PIZZA EVERRR with Pepperoni, Prosciutto, & Sausage // Gift Card in a mini Pizza Box

It's so funny going shopping with David because our styles are so different. I love bright colors & fun patterns, whereas he is all about the classics. A lot of times when we go on dates I find myself dressing more "calmly" for him haha because I know that he likes low key outfits. Either way, it was a wonderful day & I'm so happy that he's mine :) Sorry to be so "Lovey Dovey" .. it may have something  to do with the fact that he brought me lunch to work since I woke up late & didn't have time to make anything.

PS: If you don't have plans for this Saturday don't fret because I've got you covered :) Come join myself & tons of other stylish ladies at Dew Drop's Glitter Glam Swap & Shop! To find out more information & to buy tickets click here.

2 comments:

  1. i always forget youre so close to me! (im in gaithersburg)
    i could use a good thrifting budy -- drop me a message sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3