Monday, November 12, 2012

5 Strand Braid

Last week I came across this tutorial on how to do a "5 Strand Braid" which up until that moment I had no idea that there was such a thing! At first I was like OMG I can barely do a fishtail braid, how in the world am I going to accomplish a 5 Strand Braid?! This past Saturday I was scrolling through my you tube history when I came across the video again & decided to give it a try. It's surprisingly easy, essentually it's 2 braids that share one strand of hair .. but of course now I've really confused you so I'm going to leave the explaining to Mimi. 
I'm pretty happy with the results for my first time & I'm sure the more I practice the better it'll look :) Let me know if you've ever tried a 5 Strand braid or if you know a fun new hairstyle to try! 

As I'm sure most of you know yesterday was Veteran's Day & I wanted to say a huge thank you to all our veterans out there who have served & protected our country! I want to send out an extra special thanks to my Grandfather who fought in WWII & my Grandmother who stood strong while he was over seas, you've both always been tremendous inspirations to me <3

2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3