Sunday, October 28, 2012

Zina Boutique

Happy Sandy-Sunday everyone, I hope you've stocked up on necessities & are prepared for the storm! I wish I could say that I get to stay home tomorrow, but part of working for a police department is that you sometimes have to work when other people don't. One good thing is that I get to go in a couple of hours later than usual, so I can still sleep in :) Anyways, back to fashion news .. last Thursday I had the pleasure of attending an intimate "Sip & Shop" at Zina Boutique on U Street! As soon as I entered the stylish boutique I met the owner, Valeria. She was so sweet & inviting which made me feel right at home & ready to shop :) Not only does the boutique have gorgeous pieces for sale, but it also has a beautiful interior decorated with the most fabulous red chandelier & cool paintings! Below are a TONNN of pictures that I snapped throughout the evening.
Warm Reds & Cozy Neutrals // Plenty of Bubbly :) // Blogger Action
So much fabulous jewelry, I picked out a pretty silver & turquoise bracelet!! 
Valeria & Jenna spoiled us with never ending champagne, sweet strawberries, & lots of cheeeese <3
I thought that these 3 ladies did an excellent job of showcasing some Fall trends!
Natalie [Denim on Denim] // Ashley [White after Labor Day] // Cheralee [Leather & Burgundy] 
Amaaaazing pieces, I especially loved the emerald one <3
Champagne+Strawberries=Perfect // THE RED CHANDELIER!! // City Scenes & Sweaters
Thanks again to our Fantastic Hostesses for the Evening, Jenna & Valeria!

It was such a fun night filled with great friends & shopping .. what could be better?! I will definitely be going back to Zina boutique before I go on vacation so I can stock up on cute pieces :) This boutique is so adorable & has so many great pieces perfect for updating your wardrobe. I'm so glad that D.C. has another boutique that offers unique pieces at affordable prices! Below is a quick pic of what I wore to the event .. Yes, I'm still obsessed with my scarf :)
Shirt & Skirt- TOBI, Scarf- D.I.Y. (see how I made it here), Wedges- JESSICA SIMPSON

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures!! Can you send me that one of all of us? It was great to see you and yes, many many thanks to Valeria and Jenna for hosting! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots, great to see you, great event!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you looked so BANGIN in that skirt!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This event was so much fun! I always love seeing your gorgeous face! We need to get together more often. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3