Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Tasty Tuesdays: Grandma Wave's Chili

Haha it's crazy to think that one day someone may be calling me "Grandma Wave". I know that I'm kind of jumping the gun since in order to have grandkids you have to have children first, but I love thinking about what future traditions & fun family activities I will pass down to my own little family. Of course since I LOVE food, recipes most DEFINITELY will be getting passed down to future generations (especially classics like Chili). I was lucky enough to stumble across this yummy Chili recipe & ended up making it last night.
Below are some of the little changes that I made to the recipe to make it my own :)
I added an orange bell pepper, a fresh jalapeño pepper, & instead of using kidney beans I used black beans.
I was very very verrryy happy with how the chili turned out! I loved the contrast of the spicy jalapeño peppers & the sweet orange peppers together :)This recipe made a LOT of chili which is quite alright with me since it's delicious & it goes so well with this crisp Fall weather. I can't wait to make more delicious Fall soups & stews! 

Stay tuned for tomorrow's next installment of Music & Style. If you missed last week's click HERE to get the inside scoop on Molly Hagen<3

2 comments:

  1. Yummy!!! I can't wait to come over for dinner again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so good! I second what that hussy said ^^^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3