Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Target Leopard Smoking Slippers

This past Sunday it was cold & dreary out which typically would make it the ideal day for staying in & snuggling, but I was starting to get cabin fever & needed some fresh air. What better place to get fresh air, than the THRIFT STORE!! I'll admit that I didn't get nearly as many good cheap finds as I typically do, but I got material for 2 D.I.Y. projects, some new sparkle, & an army jacket :) I'm going to try to have the 2 D.I.Y. projects up by the end of this week, so stay tuned!
Sweater-H&M, Scarf-THRIFTED, Leggings-THE LOFT, Shoes-TARGET
OMGGGG Can we pleeease talk about how much I am already so beyond head over heals in love with these new shoes I bought Saturday?!? First off I went to Target searching for the Wedge Sneakers that I mentioned in this post, but instead ran across these magic slippers <3 These babies were only $19.99 which is a great price considering I don't think I've seen one pair of leopard smoking slippers for under $40.00! I was so excited to take them for a spin & they were perfect for the thrifting because they come off very easily. Contrary to what you might think the leopard pattern goes with everything & acts more as a solid than a print since it has such neutral colors. I would definitely suggest that you run over to Target & grab a pair!! Also, if leopard isn't your thing they also have these same shoes in glitter :)

2 comments:

  1. I have them in black! I'm going to spike 'em out. mmwahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same ones but a different brand, You look cute Wave :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3