Monday, October 29, 2012

Stripes & Shadowland

Hey everyone, I hope that you're at home bundled up safe and warm!! I'm at work right now writing this blog post from the squad room and chomping on donuts (yes, the stereotype is kinda true). This is a quick outfit post from Saturday's Arundel Mill's trend & shopping event. It was such a wonderful morning filled with fabulous clothing & great company (more on that later). 
Blazer & Shirt- THRIFTED, Necklace-FRANCESCA'S COLLECTION, 
Leggings- TARGET, Heels- STEVE MADDEN 

I thrifted this gorgeous striped blazer almost a year ago, and I'm so glad that I finally got to take it out for a spin! It's definitely a statement piece that attracts a lot of attention so I decided to pair it down with a casual vintage tee and other black basics. Of course since this was an early morning event I opted for the effortless top knot bun and simple makeup. I had to take advantage of the beautiful weather so I decided to do my outfit shots outside the mall. A huge thanks to Erika of The Fab & Frugal for taking my outfit shots, didn't she do a great job?! :) It's definitely a lot easier having another blogger take your pictures because they already know all the different types of pictures you want haha. Anyways, I hope that everyone stays safe and that we don't lose power!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this look! I love the idea of stripes over a graphic tee. Great job, darlin :)

    xo
    Natalie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3