Monday, October 22, 2012

New Purchase: Vince Camuto Heels

Happy Monday peeps :) I hope all of you woke up refreshed & ready to take on the week ... haha just kidding we still have 5 more days to fight through til the weekend. Anyways, on a much brighter note if any of you follow me on facebook or twitter you already know that I ordered not one but TWO new pairs of shoes last Friday!! Why should you be excited that I'm getting new shoes?! BEEEECAUSE the amazing sale is still going on & you can get a pair too :) Just check out Shoebox. I can tell that this is going to be a dangerous new friendship filled with lots of pretty shoes <3 To give you all just an idea of how great this sale is I got TWO pairs of Vince Camuto heels brand new for under $50.00, & originally they were each priced at over $100!! In a couple of months (83 days to be exact) David & I are going to be flying off to Miami for our first full on vacation since our Honey Moon. We are both pretty freaking excited & I'm already thinking & plotting about what outfits to bring! Needless to say my two new pairs of shoes will also be making the journey :) Below are two dream outfits I've whipped up to pair with the heels. If you want to see the shoes up close & personal you can see them here & here.
Miami-Day
South Beach Nights
Do any of you have a favorite shoe site?! If you do I'd love to hear about them, especially since I'm thinking about compiling a list of all the best online sites for fashionable deals :)

***UPDATE I just got an email from Shoebox saying that both heels are already sold out & they made a mistake ... wahhhh don't they know that I already had the perfect outfits for these shoes?!

3 comments:

  1. Ah makes me want to go to the beach! Looks like you have a good start on outfit planning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfits! I want to Miami too, sans big belly though lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3