Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Music & Style: Ploy

Happy Wednesday people!! I have the pleasure of featuring PLOY today as the second installment of Music & Style. These two are definitely a musical force to be reckoned with & people are taking notice. The duo is made up of Gil Wojcik on vocals,synths, & guitar & Justin Victoria on beats & arrangements. Ploy was most recently voted the "Local Artist of the Month" by the Deli beating out five others for the coveted spot. These two are going to be around for a while & this is your opportunity to get the inside scoop on them :)

Needless to say I only see great things in store for their future. With their unique sound & musical arrangements they have managed to create music that I can listen to all day :) I'm so glad to be able to have them on the blog today & now that you know them it's time you hear what all the hype is all about!! Click here to listen to their most recent track "Fool". I know that you're going to want to hear more & you're in luck because you can listen to the EP here as well as check out their merchandise over at Bad Jacksons!

5 comments:

  1. I wish my work computer speakers didnt go out. I would soooo listen right now. I like this installment post.


    -M

    DayofMajor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww you're the best, always leavin me the sweetest comments <3

      Delete
  2. I like this! The real question is are they single. Haayyyyy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you are too funny! They are both taken by lovely ladies <3 But I'm gonna keep my eyes out for you :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for your comment! Yes, we should get together and chat crafting, the district and buckeyes! Shoot me an email!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3