Sunday, October 7, 2012

Feisty House Attendees

Here's a quick little round up of what some of the attendee's wore to The Feisty House's Sip-N-Swap at Violet! There was quite a broad variety of styles & colors so I thought that it'd be fun to share with you :)
Our beautiful hostess of the night Krystal wearing a floral Dorothy Perkins dress.
I'm sure you all can see the theme here :) I love all the sparkly golds & the black leather.
Looooove this look! A cuddly sweater paired with a gold triangle ear cuff & killer haircut.
Totally digging these warm autumn hues, & how awesome is his hat ?!
Jas rockin her ALL Pink Pant Suit complete with lace shoulders .. perfect <3 (photo via Jas)

4 comments:

  1. You looked so cute that night. I am glad that we got to catch up and had a little dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope this one went better than the last one we went to! haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3