Sunday, October 7, 2012

Crochet, Pastels, & Spikes

Last Thursday I had the pleasure of attending the Sip-N-Swap at Violet Boutique hosted by Krystal of The Feisty House. There was a great turnout, delicious sweets, & tons of stylish pieces for Fall. I was really looking forward to wearing Fall hues & warmer pieces to the event, but the weather here in D.C. is still really warm. I ended up wearing more of a "Springtime" outfit consisting of a light chambray button up & my go-to peach skirt that pairs well with everything! The last time I wore this skirt was here at the Cupcake Critic Event where I styled it for a more formal look. I'm going to do another post later today showcasing some of the looks that the other attendees wore, so stay tuned :)
Button-Up, Crochet Vest, & Purse-THRIFTED, Necklace-CHARMING CHARLIES, Heels-NINE WEST

4 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit. It's perfect. And now I need a crochet vest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked great!!! THANKS SO MUCH for coming =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable. :)

    xx Love & Aloha
    http://elisharon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That crochet vest is the perfect touch to your outfit! I love how much texture it brings.

    -Jenn
    chīsana blogger

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3