Friday, October 19, 2012

Camo Jacket

Happy Friday Everybody :) A couple weeks ago while thrifting I came across what I thought was an "Army Jacket" but as you can see it says Air Force so I've decided just to call it my "Camo Jacket". Whewww now that we've got that important matter out of the way we can focus on the real problem! How in the World do I style this so that I'm not mistaken for a soldier?! It seems like Camo Jackets have been popping up all over the blogosphere so I decided to start there for inspiration :) Speaking of Military, my uncle is being honored this weekend for serving in the Korean War. I'm sure he wouldn't believe me if I told him that I'm writing a post on how his old uniform is now a "trendy" item haha. 
PHOTOS 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8

Do any of you have Camo Jackets & if you do how do you style yours?!
I'm thinking that I'm going to stud out the shoulders or the back of it :)

8 comments:

  1. I don't own a camo jacket but I do like how some ladies style the item. I know I've seen a blogger cut off the sleeves and it became a camo vest. She styled it over a sequin top. Very cute.

    Liking the studs idea! Also, maybe adding like gold pins/brooches over the 'US AIR FORCE'. But that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm definitely LOOOVING your idea of covering up the AIR FORCE with pins/brooches that's GEEENIOUS & the perfect excuse to go thrifting :)

      Delete
  2. Anastasia! I love your blog <3!
    I got a camo jacket from Zara a few weeks ago and it is my fave item at the moment. I need to go visit you so we can shopping together please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww you found my blog!! I miss you LOVERRR, we need need to reunite & shop til we drop <3

      Delete
  3. I do own a camo jacket; it was my grandfathers old army one. I haven't worn it this season but funny thing is I pulled it out last week. This post makes me want to wear it; thanks!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I can't wait to see how you style it & when I post my look I'll link your to it :)

      Delete
  4. Thank you for featuring me Wave:)
    Def love this blog post...keep up the good work<33

    www.LipstickCatwalk.com
    xo Leah


    ReplyDelete
  5. More and more people are beginning to like military style clothings, this is why you get to see them in almost every fashion show specially the fall events. Jackets are the most common one when it comes to army green apparels.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3