Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tasty Tuesdays: Sunday Brunch @ 18th Amendment

Several weeks back I came across an e-mail from KGB for a bottomless mimosa brunch, naturally this peeked my interest & at $15 what did I have to loose?! I got a couple of my friends to purchase the deal as well & Sunday was the fateful day that we cashed in on our brunch & bottomless mimosas :) It was such an easy ride in on the Orange Line & only 2 blocks away from Eastern Market making 18th Amendment the perfect Sunday spot!
I couldn't make up my mind & ended up splitting the Breakfast Burrito & 18th St. with Alysia that way I could try both :)
Myself & Becca
In addition to bottomless mimosas they also had an endless Bloody Mary Bar
Alysia's hot & spicy Bloody Mary
The Girls :)
A selection of spices to customize the BMs
the breakfast burrito!!!
Sun got caught by Alysia <3
Our awesome sever Eric & Becca!

Review: It was a small restaurant with only 4 servers including the bartender on a busy Sunday, so if you're looking for a quick bite to eat this is NOT your spot. If you're looking to have a fun lazy day this IS your spot! Our server Eric was so sweet & patient with us since there were 9 of us & a lot of us had purchased the KGB coupons. The mimosas were perfect & he kept them coming! For the rest of the girls who ordered the Bloody Marys it was an interesting set up since they were D.I.Y. at the BM bar. If you wanna feel pampered order a mimosa like myself & if you want to have fun & create your own custom blend I suggest getting a BM :) The food was nothing crazy, but when you're there mostly for drinks & company it's not a big deal. One thing I will say is that the food needed S-A-L-T-!!! I'm not one to like food overly salty, but my goodness was this food in some serious need of seasoning. Overall I would return to 18th Amendment for the brunch beverages & the friendly staff, but not for the food.

It was a fun day & a great way to relax from the weekend's other festivities :) I hope you all had a fun filled Labor Day weekend, can't wait to catch up on all your blogs now!
If you want to see the outfit I wore to bunch you can check out THIS post where I wore the EXACT same outfit aside from a couple different pieces of jewelry :)

PS: Stay tuned for tonight's Tasty Tuesday post on one of my FAVORITE-FOODS-EVERRRR <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3