Saturday, September 8, 2012

Fashion's Night Out: Georgetown

Thursday night I went to my first ever Fashion's Night Out with some wonderful lady friends in Georgetown :) There was a steady crowd, lots of shops with extended hours, & refreshments! Below are some shots from all of the festivities.
FNO-Georgetown // Katherine rocking the perfect leather hat // Cute back details // Georgetown=Flats
Stylish BFFS // Adorable Bow Wedges // BYT Party People // The always gorgeous Tammy
My Polka-dot twin Vivi <3 //  Cycle Rickshaw Ride // THUNDER BURGER!! // Jamie ready for her close up 
The group for the evening <3
Blouse, Skirt, & Purse-THRIFTED, Necklace-SHECKYS,
Belt-NECESSARY CLOTHING, Sandals-FOREVER 21

This outfit was definitely all about comfort since it was a HOTTT & muggy evening involving lots of walking. The necklace I'm wearing is one I picked up from Sheckys girls night out this past Wednesday. I love that it has the gold & the silver making it a very versatile piece which you will be seeing on the blog a lot more. 

Do any of you have any fun stuff planned for this weekend?! I'm planning on having a pretty low key weekend of re-organizing my closet & helping a friend create a new work wardrobe :) 

8 comments:

  1. I'm so sad I coulcn't attend!
    my damn work schedule smh. ahhh.
    but you look great , i love your top
    hope you had a wonderful timee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a fun event!! love the pics :-)

    ~nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful time with the crew of ladies ...more nights like these ..please

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome that I bumped into you and your FNO crew for the evening. lolol. Even brief, I was happy to see you, my polka dot twin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great recap! I was in Adams Morgan at their FNO!
    xo
    B

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad we ran into one another, loved your neon belt! Come see your pretty self over at Fair Vanity w/ Mona Lavinia

    http://fairvanitydc.blogspot.com

    xo

    Rachel from Fair Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  7. You were there too!!! I didn't see anyone :( You look awesome though...I'm loving the picture of you and Vivi with your matching polk-a-dots

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everyone looks great! Sad yall didn't make it to my store though =(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3