Monday, September 17, 2012

Video: D.I.Y. Studded Sweatshirt (Football Season)

I wanted to share with you a quick little video of a D.I.Y. project that I did last night. It's not some Earth shattering creative D.I.Y. but it's a fun one that's perfect for Football season! It's very easy to blend in with the crowd at tailgating events & games when you're wearing the same T-shirt that every other girl is wearing from Pink :) Don't worry I'm not hating on those shirts, but if you're not in the mood to spend $25 on a t-shirt or $50 on sweatshirt from Victoria's Secret I'm here to share with you a quick & cheap way to spruce up the pieces that you already have :) 

I hope the video didn't cause more confusion so I provided some picture below to guide you as well!
I know this was a simple D.I.Y. but I hope that you liked it none the less :) Once I get the sewing down a little more I'm going to try this on some Ohio State gear, YES I'm a BUCKEYE  O-H-I-O!!! If any of you end up D.I.Y.ing or studding any sports gear leave me a link in the comment section because I'd love to check it out. Also, if you're having trouble finding studs I bought mine here on e-bay. I'm probably going to go stud crazy now & start cutting up all my shirts so beware of more studded D.I.Y. projects :) 

If you want to see more studded d.i.y.s I've done check these out!

3 comments:

  1. You're so creative Waverly! I need to do this with my "vintage" sweatshirts ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3