Sunday, September 16, 2012

Dew Drop Swap

Yesterday I went to my first Dew Drop Swap in Chinatown. First off the view was absolutely ridiculous, Kristine knows how to pick a venue!! It was a gorgeous day filled with good company, delicious cupcakes, & refreshing cocktails. We also had a Fall trend report given to us by Monica Barnett of Blueprint for Style who got me all excited for this Fall's trends one of which being burgundy/wine :)
It was so wonderful chatting with new & old friends as well as finally being able to meet the faces behind some of my favorite blogs! There were so many great outfits & unique styles at the swap that I had to try & capture them all which is why this post is so picture heavy :) To see more shots from yesterday's event check out Pich & Roor's Facebook Page!
On my way home on the metro I spotted these two stylish bffs! First off how cute are their matching flats?! I love each of their unique styles from the non-traditional ombre to the strong blue lipstick, so I had to snap a quick picture :) Hope you all had a fantastic weekend, I can't believe how quickly this one flew by!

5 comments:

  1. So great seeing you!!! Hope you got some good stuff! It was such a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous event. I wanted to go but I was on my way back home from our vacation. Hope you scored some awesome stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great seeing you..we need to go on a date soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey gorgeous! Thanks so much for making it. When I saw the venue, I immediately jumped on it. Glad you had fun!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great view....hope you found some great things!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3