Saturday, September 15, 2012

Blue Suns in Chinatown

I just wanted to do a quick little outfit post of what I wore to today's Dew Drop Swap! We were lucky enough to have the most beautiful weather here in D.C. today so I opted for a simple comfy outfit  with an oversized scarf and open toed booties. 
Top-FRENCH CONNECTION, Scarf & Levis (DIY)-THRIFTED, Wedges-JESSICA SIMPSON, Purse-FOREVER 21, 

I opted for dark lipstick since we are easing our way towards fall and cooler temperatures. It's so funny that between wearing the booties and the dark lipstick by the end of the afternoon I was feeling like a "Bad A$$" haha. It really is true (at least for me) that depending on how you style an outfit and what makeup you pair with it can really dictate your "mood" or "persona".

I'm off to a birthday party for my dear friend Anya <3 I'm going to try and put up pictures from the event tomorrow on the blog, so stay tuned!! Happy Saturday everyone :) Also a big thanks to Kate for taking my outfit pictures!

4 comments:

  1. You look amazing!!!! Love the outfit !!

    -m

    Dayofmajor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved your outfit and cute little tosies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wave, you are looking EXTREMELY bad a$$.. i love the dark lipstick/booties combo, but more so, the lil vixen that rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute wedgess! And I love the red lips!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3