Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pich & Roor Now on Facebook


Good morning ladies, I'm so excited to share with you that I have finally set up a Pich & Roor Facebook page! A lot of my fellow Bloggerinas have FB pages solely dedicated to their blogs, so I thought why not?!

You may be wondering why I decided to get a Facebook when I already have a blog (at first it seemed redundant) but it's actually very helpful when blog's have FB pages because you can see when they post new material on the blog. On my FB page I'm going to have extra pictures posted that didn't make it to the blog, an entire album dedicated to "Outfit of the Day", recipes from recent dishes I've made, & plenty of random other little tidbits. 

Once again thank you all so much for your sweet comments & support :) 
If you want to follow Pich & Roor on Facebook click here
Also, if you have a FB page for your blog let me know, & I'd love to follow it  <3

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3