Friday, August 3, 2012

P.B.S.

Nope, I'm not talking about the Public Broadcasting Service :) I'm talking about the PERFECT BLACK SHOES!! I have been looking for the P.B.S. more specifically pumps for a while now, & let me tell you  it was a lot harder finding these dream heels than I had imagined. The reason it took so long to find them was because they had to pass my extensive checklist :) Black, Thicker Heel, Ankle Strap, Peep Toe, & Reasonable Price! As you can see they passed with flying colors, especially since I scooped these Steve Madden "Deviaate" heels up at Macys on sale for only $54.00 when they were originally $109.00!
 It's needless to say that I'm very happy with my purchase which is now residing in it's new home next to some of my other favorite heels :) I can't wait to wear them out this weekend for my birthday festivities. After work today David is taking me somewhere in D.C., but he's refusing to tell me where we're going so I'm going craaaazy! I'll be sure to let you all know where we end up <3

PS: If you're going to be in the D.C. area Saturday night & want to party, come to Reef to celebrate my old age :) Two of my talented friends will by spinning all through the night so make sure to wear your dancing shoes!!

4 comments:

  1. The real reason why am I so selfishly excited that you got those shoes is that we wear the same size! MMMWAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Your site is very wonderful and share very affective information.
    Technology, Free Software and Best Tutorial
    Keep it up.Your research is very informative
    God Bless You

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot new pair of shoes! And, whoa, you got a great shoe collection going on, too. I wish I can say the same for myself. :o(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freaking adorable! I love Steve Madden shoes :)

    -Jenn
    asmallbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3