Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Glamourina Rooftop Relaunch

Happy Humpday everyone, I hope that your week has been going along smoothly! I wanted to share with you a recap of last Sunday's Glamourina Relaunch Party <3 The pool party was held at the Double Tree in Bethesda  at their rooftop pool! Unlike the Capital Skyline hotel's "Rooftop Pool Party" this pool was actually located on the ROOF ... just sayin & I have the beautiful scenic pictures to prove it :) I didn't know anyone when I initially got there which made me a little nervous, but not for long because I met so many lovely & friendly people throughout the course of the day! 
Here's a quick shot of the pool, we were so lucky to have the most GORGEOUS weather!
My new friends <3 Kavara (fashion blogger), Deborah Mdurvwa (Jewelry Extraordinaire), & Kia Renee (Host of the Event)
Deborah had a table set up & was selling fabulous jewelry from her latest collection. She has such unique & bright jewelry that is sure to get you noticed :)
Bathing Beauties
Another awesome designer at Sunday's event was Kevin Lattimore of Future Generation. I was immediately drawn to the front tee that has a necklace design on it & had to make it mine (expect an outfit post soon). Also we're working on a giveaway so stay tuned, because you might be lucky enough to own one as well!!
Myself, Morgan, (the DJ's friend?), & Sarea
 
Booo-yahhh here's the beautiful view we were spoiled with :)
My partner in crime for the day Morgan <3

Overall it was a fantastic event & I can't wait for more future events with all the wonderful ladies of Glamourina! Speaking of events I've got one tonight [Cap FABB at Neiman Marcus] & one tomorrow [Be Loud Be You Blogiversary] which is so exciting because I haven't seen some of my blogger friends in FOREVER!! 

5 comments:

  1. Wave, that looks like so much fun! You are KILLING it in your swimsuit! Love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Ashley thanks so much for your sweet comment!! I was a bit nervous posting a pic of me in a bikini, but thought what the hell why not?! Hopefully I'll get to see you tonight :)

      Delete
  2. Im not ready for summer to be over waaaahhhh

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3