Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Dots & Top Knots

This past weekend I had the pleasure of attending the relaunch party for Glamourina! I'm going to share more about the venue & festivities of the party in another post, but wanted to share with you what I wore to the event. On the event flyer it said that it was a pool party, but I wasn't sure if people were going to be "partying around a pool" or actually "partying in the pool" .. you see my dilemma?! I ended up opting for a look that could accommodate either scenario (I know I know such a hard life lol :) Here's what I ended up with!
 Blouse, Shorts, & Necklace-THRIFTED, Swimsuit-MARSHALLS, Heels-NINE WEST

I opted for my trusty Levi cut-offs for a base & decided to wear my "new" vintage blouse that I picked up the day before at Unique Thrift in Silver Spring. Of COURSE I had to knot it because that seems to be the only thing that I do with shirts these days :) Since I was prepared to do some actual swimming I wore a bandeau bikini top under the blouse. I met so many wonderful & talented ladies that day as well as some awesome designers who I'm going to share with you in the next post!

6 comments:

  1. I've been knotting my shirts up lately too! Haha, it's too cute not to.

    -Jenn
    chīsana blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look, Wave. Can't wait to see the recap of this event.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooove that bathing suit top. It's so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't believe that blouse is thrifted! I'm obsessed with polka dots right now, and that looks like it could be on the racks of any hip clothing store!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you!! yeah I must have a lucky thrifting bone :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3