Saturday, August 18, 2012

Cap FABB @ Neiman Marcus

Last Wednesday I had the pleasure of attending the Cap FABB meet-up at Neiman Marcus in Bethesda. It was so much fun getting to catch up with all my blogger chicas as well as check out all of Fall's new trends. While we were at the event there were two teams who had the challenge of creating the "Perfect Fall Outfit". It was a touch decision, but I fell absolutely in LOVE with the winning outfit!! Oh you want to see it?!? I snagged this picture of the winning team & their winning look from Jennifer of Comme Coco. To see more pictures from the event check out her blog here :)
Blouse: THRIFTED, Shorts: H&M, Heels: STEVE MADDEN, Necklace: EASTERN MARKET

I through this simple outfit together pretty quickly which was a nice change, because sometimes it takes me forever to pick out an outfit for these meet-ups.  I picked up these shorts at H&M a couple of weeks ago on sale for only $7!! I was glad that I got a chance to wear them before the weather gets too cool. 

7 comments:

  1. !!! I'm glad I saw you this week! I love how skinny my legs look haha, i need to do some calve raises or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looook amazing!!!!!!!! So sad I missed it .


    M

    Dayofmajor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I wish I could've made it to this event. It looks like it was really great and full of fashion connections. You looked super cute too! Love the shorts and lipstick together =)

    xo
    Nia

    http://niafashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was great to meet you!! You look really cute with these shorts!! Love all the colors :-)
    Ana
    www.anainstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like such a fun event! Cute outfit too :) I love H&M sales haha :D

    -Jenn
    chīsana blogger

    ReplyDelete
  6. You looked adorbs, great to catch up and hang out !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice recap on the meetup I was there as well , Hope we get to chat at the next meet up!

    Londyn
    www.LondynKouture.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3