Thursday, August 9, 2012

Birthday Girl & the Birthday Dress

I know that I've stretched my birthday festivities out for far too long so after this post & the B-day video haul I promise to stop :) I really wanted to share with you this dress (as seen in this video) that I purchased at  Macy's a little over a month ago. I bought it on sale for around $15-$20 & initially thought that I'd save it to wear to dinner on our cruise (we're going in January) but in a twist of fate it saved the day as my Birthday dress!! I also took it as a sign that the dress was the chosen one, when it paired perfectly with my new Steve Madden heels :)
Dress-MACYS, Heels-STEVE MADDEN
OMG let me tell you I don't think that I've ever sweated that much in my entire life, but I have to say that this was definitely one of my FAVORITE birthdays to date <3 I was surrounded by so many loving friends, awesome music DJ'd by 2 close friends, refreshing drinks, & LOTS of dancing .. it doesn't get much better than that!! I don't know how we're ever going to top it, but I will remember//not remember that night for as long as I live, so much FUNNN :) 
On an outfit note, I wore my new heels for the first time that night & they're 5 inch heels with a platform .. let me tell you I walked 1/2 mile up hill in them & danced for over 3 hours in them & my feet DIDN'T HURT! Yes, you read that right these heels really did stand the test of time (ok, it was just 1 night but still). Yeah, I just wanted to share that because I was shocked & wanted to let you know if you need a good solid pair these are the ones to get. 
Love you all & hope that you have some fun plans for this weekend! If any of you are in the area & want to meet up at Eastern Market on Sunday let me know <3

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a lot of fun!:)
    you looked lovely!
    and whoa! I need these heels in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so skinny and prettyyyy
    i wish i was theree uuhhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for birthdays! Glad you had loads of fun :)

    -Jenn
    Chīsana Blogger

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3