Thursday, July 12, 2012

Video: Thrift Store & Mall Haul 7/10

Yay, thanks to my lovely husband the video is now synced! This is just a little haul video that includes some of my purchases from the past week at the Mall & the Thrift Store :) I hope you enjoy!!
I'm hoping to wear & style some of the pieces from the video this weekend while I'm at the beach, so stay tuned!! If any of you DMV area bloggers are interested in thrifting, or have never gone thrifting before I'd love to plan a thrifting day with you :) Just let me know if you're interested.

5 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha "because I'm going through a midlife crisis"

    ReplyDelete
  2. that cream eyeliner works great ! i have it , and i love it. i'm actually wearing it today : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. i live in the rockville/gaithersburg area, and i would LOVE a thrifting buddy!
    i generally go alone, since hubby doesnt have the patience for it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to be part of a DC thrifting trip! I like thrift stores but I don't have that great of luck getting clothes from them, so I'd like to learn your tricks! :)

    (p.s. if you're wondering why I deleted my previous comment - I had too many typos, haha, sorry I'm weird about that)

    Two jewelry giveaways going on on my blog right now if you're interested!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3