Friday, July 6, 2012

I'm with the Band

Ok ok, I'm not "with the band" but I know the singer :) Last night our friend Gil played a live show at the Velvet Lounge in D.C. It was so awesome getting to hear him play live because I've been listening to his cd non-stop!!I don't usually promote music on my blog, but the man can SING (& write all his own songs)!! If you're interested in purchasing the CD you can go here. Now on to some more little shots from the night :)
Short-CHARLOTTE RUSSE, Top-EXPRESS, Earrings-VINTAGE
Quick bite to eat: Lava & Godzilla Roll @ TSUNAMI 
I finally get a good pic of us & it turns out blurry 
(even before the editing, oh well)
the "groupies" of the night  haha gotta love Sunny's face
The rock star himself Gil on the left & Justin workin the beats on the right!

In other breaking news I'm going to see "MAGIC MIKE" tonight .. yes I'm more than a little excited :)

8 comments:

  1. 1- Magic Mike is a great way to spend a Friday night :) and 2- love your hair! Looks so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wave you are soooo beautiful! I love your makeup!:)
    I'm glad you had fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Oh Wow ♥

    I love this kind of posts, they're really fresh and inspiring!

    If you have a minute, please check out my blog and follow me if you liked it. I'll appreciate it so much! Thanks!

    $30 RIRE giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like so so so much fun! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. NOMMY NOM THE SUSHI.
    Can we please go on a sushi date ASAP?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never heard of a Godzilla roll, but it looks good! What's in it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really good!! The roll was lobster & onion tempura, avo, cucumber, tobitko :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...