Thursday, July 5, 2012

Guest Post: Then Life Gave Me Lemons

Hi everybody!! This week has been such a whirlwind since we were out of power for 4 days :( Luckily we have power, AC, electricity, & cable again! This past Tuesday July 3rd I had the pleasure of being a guest blogger over at Then Life Gave Me Lemons. Since it was a Tuesday you know it had to be a TASTY TUESDAY Post :) Head over to her B-L-O-G to see what recipe I whipped up! I'll give you a hint, it involves Lemons ..
Then Life Gave Me Lemons
Tonight several of my friend's are preforming at a local club & I'm so excited for them! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures. Hope everyone had a fantastic 4th of July yesterday!! I was pretty lazy & just watched tv, cooked, & played cards with the husband .. it was perfect :) 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try the cookies you guest posted this week for TLGML!

    xx,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED your post :) Thanks doll.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3