Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tasty Tuesdays: The Best Blueberry Pancakes

I've been craving PANCAKES, in any shape, form, or flavor!! I ended up deciding on blueberry & white chocolate pancakes. Let me tell you they were scrumptious & oh so filling :) I ate 2 1/2 & didn't eat again til after 3:30 .. which for me is a long time to go without a snack, but I was so stuffed! These pancakes were so fluffy & moist, they reminded me a lot of the pancakes my Grandma used to make me (huuuge compliment). I found the recipe here & just added white chocolate chips & blueberries. 
I would have taken more pictures, but these babies didn't last very long :)

Tomorrow I'm going to visit the Style Liner, a mobile fashion boutique. 
Will I see you there?! I hope so

3 comments:

  1. oh myyy!!!!! white chocolate and blueberries and pancakes.. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks good!

    Vanessa

    http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live for tasty tuesday posts. nom nom nom.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3