Sunday, June 24, 2012

Summer Lipstick Shades

Hey ladies!! Hope you all had a lovely weekend :) I just wanted to share with all of you some of my favorite summer lipsticks in the form of a short video. I hope it will inspire you to try out some bright & funky new colors for this summer :) Warning: the audio is lagging, but I still wanted to share the video.



"ARE YOU READY" (625) by Maybelline
"IT GIRL" (R06) by Sephora
"CORAL CRUSH" (515) by Maybelline
"LOVE TEST" (R11) by Sephora
 "GLAMOUR" (G07) by Sephora [discontinued]
If you have a favorite summer shade I would LOVE to hear about it :)

My weekend was filled with makeup classes, dancing, & meals with the family. On Saturday afternoon I went over to the La Petite Marmoset Showroom for Ana B's makeup class. I had the pleasure of being her "model" & it was so much fun getting my makeup done professionally! That night myself & several other friends danced the night away on U St. Today however was very low key & consisted of a delicious lunch with the family & lounging by the pool. What were you up to tonight?!

Also if you're in the area on June 30th make sure to check this swap out <3

4 comments:

  1. Coral crush all the way! I wish I could wear lipstick, I have worlds smallest mouth

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Are you ready" and "Coral crush"! I need to find a summer shade asap! {Cenita}

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have such amazing skin! gorgeous glow :)

    are you ready looks really good

    xx,
    kim
    thecoattaileffect.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3