Tuesday, June 5, 2012

New Favorite Cookies: Pretzel, Butterscotch, White Chocolate Cookies

Yesterday was my Mother-in-law's Birthday & to celebrate the family came over to our apartment for dinner. For dessert we surprised her with her favorite, Georgetown Cupcakes! Of course I wanted to have more sweets on hand "just in case" haha aka I SUCK at baking sweets & David's little sister (the master baker) was over so I put her skills to the test :) The cookies she made are my new FAVORITE cookies .. EVER! They're the perfect combo of sweet & salty. 
Recipe via VERY CULINARY.
These cookies do NOT disappoint, so you need to make them ASAP!!
The Birthday Girl getting ready to blow out the candle :)

3 comments:

  1. yummm those cookies sound amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmh, they sounds really good.

    www.sofiescloset.dk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salty sweet is the way to my heart. I wonder if this would work with kettle cooked chips?? NOM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3