Monday, June 11, 2012

La Petite Marmoset Showroom Opening

I can't say enough good things about La Petite Marmoset & the wonderful ladies behind it (Katherine & Ashley)! There's nothing cooler than seeing your friends dreams become a reality, in this case I got to attend the opening of their new showroom. If you could picture a high ceiling loft apartment filled with tons of reconstructed vintage finds, fashionable ladies, & even a neon door then you've got the La Petite Marmoset Showroom :) Here are some pictures from their special night!
 Delicious mixed drinks (Black Dot Vodka) & Honest-tea
 Two fabulously dressed attendees & a bright rack of LPM merchandise
 Neon Shoes were everrrywhere, but I couldn't ignore Amali's leopard creepers
L: More NEON this time in the form of some J. Crew shorts worn by Becky of Neon Paws.
R: Two of my favs looking beautiful as always, Adriana & Ana of DMV's Got Style.
O-M-G .. you already know I ate more than 1, the Peanut Butter was the best (Sticky Fingers)
As you can see it was a full house!
Dress:OLD NAVY(last worn here), Belt & Bracelets-THRIFTED, Heels-ALLOY, Lipstick-SEPHORA "It Girl"

Overall it was a fun night filled with amazing people, I really am so grateful for all of the friendships I've formed through blogging. I can't wait for more summer soirees over at the LPM Showroom! 

In more exciting news, several weeks ago I had the privilege to be a part of a makeup class taught by my gorgeous & talented friend Ana. She will be teaching another class on June 23rd, if you want to learn all her helpful makeup secrets & techniques then sign up here :) To see more of her amazing work check out her website Makeup By Ana B & the video below!!

10 comments:

  1. those drink do look so yumm and i love all the yellow in the outfits so darling

    love and hugs,
    kaitgirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that looks like such a great space!

    Congrats to your friends! you look so Fab!


    oxo

    ML
    Twenty York Street
    www.twentyyork.com
    Follow me in Twitter: @20YS

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a lot of fun! :)

    xofemke.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun! I want some of those drinks and cupcakes!!

    www.styliststeph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post! love all the neon shoes!! I want some myself

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yumm those mix drinks look good. You look very nice...great black dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post is so wonderful! I always love seeing you :) You were beautiful as always! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a lot of fun! And oooh so much neon makes me want to go out and buy my own pair of neon pumps or neon flats.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3