Thursday, June 28, 2012

It's Gonna Be a NEON Summer

As some of you may know I LOVE Polyvore, I really can't say it enough! It's a site that lets you make "collages" from millions of beautiful images & it's a fun way to get your creative juices flowing :) I just submitted a collage yesterday on Polyvore for one of the contests they're running & I wanted to share it with you! The theme of the contest is Favorite Summer Shoe. I picked a pair of  neon Brogues because they're not the "typical" summer shoe, but they have the neon factor & you can pair them with almost anything for a fun unexpected twist <3

Brogues THE Summer Shoe


3 1 Phillip Lim Tank, $295
Christian Louboutin Neon Brogues, $695
Dries Van Noten Necklace
Wrangler Shorts

Hope you liked it :) I'm so excited for the weekend, just one day away!! What are your plans?! Saturday night I'm going to the D.C. United Game & the rest of the weekend you can find me at the POOL!

4 comments:

  1. Love it! I just joined Polyvore recently and haven't quite figured out how to use it yet so my collages remain very plain! lol
    Those shorts are so pretty!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. those shoes are epic!

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did a great job , i love it ! esp. that necklace !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay cool my friend... stay cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3