Friday, June 29, 2012

Insta-Wavey

I can't believe this week is already coming to an end, not that I'm complaining about the weekend :) This was such a fun jam packed week which has included me getting back into the swing of going to the gym & eating "better" ( I still indulge though)! I can't wait for Saturday, the idea of getting to enjoy the pool & beautiful sunshine sounds amaaaazing :)
Ana's Makeup Class // After my Makeover // the PERFECT Avocado
New Earrings from Violet // Laced Up & Stripes // @ Lost Society
Greek Pizza from CPK // Preview of an #OOTD Post // D.I.Y. Shorts & Leopard

1 comment:

  1. Pooooll tiiime. It's going to be hot as hell but we dont cuuurrrrr. I loved your outfit at the cap fabb meet up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3