Thursday, May 31, 2012

Weekend Style

Blouse-CHAPS (thrifted), Shorts-A&F(old), Shoes-SPERRYS

As you can tell from the lightness of my hair this outfit is old, but I liked it so I thought I'd share it with you :) I wore this outfit to a casual dinner with my friend & it worked out perfect because the loose top allows you to eat to your hearts content! I thought that it'd be fun to see other variations of the outfit by swapping the shorts & shoes out for other summer colors.
Summer Shades
CHINOS: YELLOW//GREEN//PURPLE   BOAT SHOES: PINK//NEON//BLUE

Tonight after work I'm going to a Summer Shopping Event (sounds fun right?!) in Old Town Alexandria hosted by Kate Julian at Lou Lou! The event is from 6-8 & there will be all sorts of yummy snacks & drinks :) Now that I've got you all excited you should come, hope to see you there!! For more info click here.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out love :)
    PS your eyebrows are like beyond perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit. Oh and the boat shoes are adorable. I would love to have the pink ones and the yellow ones. I once wore something so tight to a dinner get together that I could hardly eat anything. From then on I vowed to choose outfits that are versatile, outfits that look great but still allows you to eat, eat and eat. =) P.S. I love your bag in that picture, I wish there was a clearer view of your bag.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3