Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Weekend Style

I always snap pictures of my weekend outfits & post them on Instagram (@waverlyb) so I thought it'd be fun to do a little break down of my outfits :) This outfit was from this past weekend when I got to hang out with my sisters! We grabbed coffee & went shopping, what could be better?! This first outfit I'm sharing is such a typical "Waverly Weekend" outfit: stretchy leggings, slip on shoes, & neutral makeup.  
Jacket & Scarf-THRIFTED, Tee-M&O, Leggings-TARGET, Shoes-SPORTS GIRL

As you can tell I always go for comfort on the weekends :)  Since starting my new second job this week I am DEAAAAD, like deliriously exhausted but hopefully after this weekend my body will adjust to my new schedule. 
I also really want to say THANK YOU so MUCH to ALL of YOU for all of your sweet comments & taking time to read my blog! It really means so much to me & I really do enjoy getting to know each of you better :)

4 comments:

  1. you always look fabulous <3

    I'm in love with this outfit! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in leggings on the weekend. They make life so much easier and comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this look! And the scarf you added makes it even better :) :)
    looking forward to a visit girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3