Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tasty Tuesday: 3 Ingredient Berry Cobbler

Yes, this recipe & it's ingredients are as easy as the title makes it out to be :) I made this dessert for the first (but not last) time yesterday to bring to a cookout. Unfortunately I can't take credit for this ingenious recipe so you'll have to go HERE to get all the fun little details. All I can tell you is that you will need frozen berries, a box of vanilla/yellow cake mix, & Sprite .. yupp that's really all that you'll need aside from nonstick spray but that doesn't count & let's face it a 3 ingredient recipe sounds WAYYY better than a 4 ingredient recipe! Sorry for the poor quality of the pics, this was an impromptu post :)
Yes it will look like a science fair project, but keep hope alive!
Since I grabbed the small aka wrong size of berries I used a smaller pan & thus had a bit of extra cake, but I really didn't care it tasted fantastic.
 Yummy, fresh out the oven, in the future I would pour the Sprite more evenly?! Is that even propper English?! you get the point though :)
Voila, it was pretty freakin good & especially with a big scoop of ice cream!

This recipe is very basic, but if you ever need a dessert that you can whip up in 2 seconds I'd say this is definitely a good one to keep in my mind because you can bake it while you're eating & then it's all nice & fresh!!

4 comments:

  1. I am making this ASAP!!! looks soooooo delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um YUM. 3 ingredients?!?! You're a wizard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, at first i was a bit unsure but that last pic looks SOOOOO delicious!! I just may have to try this!

    ~Sherine
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummm..YUM! That looks amazing! I have to try this! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3