Wednesday, May 23, 2012

No More Rainbow Bright

Whenever I finally decide to take care of my hair I always go to the same person, Nicole! She's one of my best friends & also one of the best hair stylists I know. She's a perfectionist so you always know that she's going to get it right :) The past several months I have been neglecting my hair which has resulted in it being quite a variety of different shades. Since getting your hair done can get pricey I decided to go back to my natural hair color with the exception of  a few caramely pieces mixed in!I LOOOVE how it turned out! Also the way she cut my hair makes it so much more manageable :)


Can't wait to debut my new/natural hair color at tonight's CAP FABB meet-up!
Hope to see lots of you there tonight<3

3 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3